Friday, October 8, 2010

2 months home!

Greetings -
Tomorrow we will be home with Tariku 2 months! Boy oh boy how the times flies! I really cannot remember life before him! I wanted to give you a quick recap of what he has been up to!!! Soccer (futbol to him!), school, African Reunion hosted at his house, more soccer, feeding the dogs, playing his new WII, working on his language, meeting family from across the country, attending weddings, painting pottery, the zoo, the wilson county fair, helping daddy and pap blue build a deck and a closet, hanging up halloween lights, learning to ride a bike, learning to ride a scooter, visiting Time Square (day 2 in AMERICA!), and most importantly learning how to be a part of a family!!!! I am truly amazed how far this sweet young boy has come in 2 short months! YES we have our moments (he and I particularly) but at the end of the day I remind myself of how his world has changed and I wonder if I would of adapted 1/2 as well as he is doing!!!

So there you have it! A very busy boy in a very busy house!!!! I will post photos soon but until than have a fabulous fall weekend!!

Wishing you a Magical Day!
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment