Monday, March 28, 2011

Where does the time go!

Greetings -
Where oh where does the time go! It has been 7 months since we have been home with Tariku and 2 months that we have been home with Teddy! It feels as though they have always been here! It is hard for me to remember what time was like before they came. So many things have happened in this window of time and I promised myself I would be better at blogging so one day the boys would see their whole story unfold! And yet where did the time go - I last posted in February - how is that possible! There is so much I need to share and want to share! So starting today I am going to be a blogging fool! I want to remember those moments that go so fast and are so dear! So until tomorrow take a moment and enjoy the time with your kids - before you know it months will have passed and life will be different yet again!

Wishing you a MAGICAL Day~
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment