Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ornaments 4 Orphans

Greetings ~
I hope that Nov is going oh so well for you.  It is so hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner and with that comes ALOT of Christmas trees.  I wanted to introduce you to an organization based around just that ornaments and Christmas trees!  I know I know what you are thinking how can an ornament and/or a Christmas tree make a difference in the life of an orphan?
Well let me introduce to you Ornaments 4 Orphans (an initiative of Pearl Ministries) - the concept is really pretty simple - Buy an Ornament. Bless a Child
Today there are 3.2 million ugandan children orphaned due to AIDS and you can make a difference all while decorating your own home for the holidays.  Proceeds from the sale go directly toward enriching the lives of vulnerable children and building their communities.



No comments:

Post a Comment