Monday, February 22, 2010

It's like Christmas and some disappointing news

Greetings -
What a fabulous Monday! Opened my email to see new pictures of my sweet baby boy!! Many thanks to Karen for getting us such wonderful pictures. It is a fabulous present to receive on this bleak and cold day in Nashville! Now as for the disappointing news we received word from our agency on Friday that the embassy is changing procedures and it may make the wait between court approval and travel longer. Our agency is meeting with the embassy today to get a better understanding of what this means so until than we pray. I cannot wait to be able to share T***** sweet face with all of you. We pray for great movement this week with court dates and referrals.

Courtney

1 comment:

  1. You will definitely be in m prayers. I can't wait to meet to meet the little guy. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete