Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year - New Goal

Greetings -
Often times I find myself thinking - Gosh that would be so good to blog about, or wow I need to share the photos (which there are currently 900+ on my camera)  and somehow the time gets away and the moment passes and than I think well - I will just put a quick snip it on facebook and that will be good!  But the truth is that is not good enough!  I need and want to express this journey of life that Kenneth and I were chosen to experience.  So my goal for the year is one blog post a day - whether it is one thought, one photo, or a long drawn out story.  I want to chronicle all that 2012 is to our family!  I hope along the way I will find some revelations about me but mostly I hope that one day I will be able to look back and re-live 2012 like it was yesterday because I feel this is the year the Hammons Family was created for!

Wishing you a Magical Day~
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment