Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Childs Thought!

Tariku went to his first sleep over last week! He had a great time and Teddy survived without his brother in tow! But I had to share a story that the other mom told me - just because I feel like so often we give our children adult size thoughts and sometimes they really are just children!!

As you know Tariku is in kindergarten this year and so for alot of his classmates it is the first interaction with another culture! So while Tariku was at Hudson's - Hudson told his mom that he liked Tariku alot but he wished he was white. So like any mom she jumped in saying how we are all alike on the inside and so on. Well Hudson finished his thought and it went something like this - yeah well MOM he has a huge advantage at night tag and I wish I had that!

So there you go - the plus to being Ethiopian is that you have a huge advantage at night tag!!!

Oh the thoughts of boys!!

Wishing you a MAGICAL Day-

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment