Friday, January 4, 2013

I asked and you answered

Thank you just does not seem enough!  For the last few weeks I have been posting about my friend Dawit in Ethiopia. About his dream of owning his own van to have his own business.  2 days ago I posted on here why he and his family are so important to our family!  Why this cause is so important to our family!  And I asked for your prayers and support as we were coming down to the final days to raise the money for this dream.  Well I am beyond thrilled to announced that earlier this morning while I was actually chatting with Dawit we watched his dream become fully funded!!!!!!!  This dream could not have happened without each and everyone of your prayers and pennies.  So thank you.  Thank you for believing in a man you never met, a world away, with a dream for his family.  Thank you for praying and acting on your heart.  Thank you for dreaming the dream.  I promise to share photos when I return from Africa in February!

Wishing you a MAGICAL day ~
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment