Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Good Bye my sweet sweet Oliver I will see you again soon

There are some that will never understand this post and for those I am sorry.  I am writing this post as a mom to my 1st love who has left the world today.  I am writing to thank him for all he taught me about unconditional love.

My Dearest Oliver ~
I knew from the day you came into my life that today would come.  And yet GOD opened my heart to you in ways I could never have imagined.  You came to me as a puppy at a time when the odds of 2 legged children were NOT in my future.  We traveled the world together.  You were my best friend, my companion in sickness (even being snuck into hospitals to vist me) and so many happy moments.  You were a companion and best friend to Annie.  You moved with me so many times and saw me through so many changes.  The largest being that of becoming a mom to Tariku and Teddy.  You helped Tariku learn to love and accept me as a mom and for that I will be forever grateful.  You loved me on days when I didn't love me!  You made me laugh with your funny snores and your ridiculous barking.  You were a shining star in my life for the last 12 and a half years and now you have gone on to the rainbow bridge free of cancer, free of pain and free to be carefree and watch over us as you have for the last 12 and a half years.  Thank you for being a part of my journey I love you and will miss you but I know that you are safe and healthy and I could not ask for anything else as your mom.  So all I can do now is remember our time together and look back at the photos and remember your kisses.  I love you my sweet sweet bubba!  Until we meet again~

All my love 
 mommy

Many thanks to Jeb Wilson with Nashville Photography Group for capturing this photo for me!

1 comment:

  1. We will miss our sweet buddy Oliver so much! He always had lots of kisses and greeted us with such enthusiasm even though much time would pass between visits. Even though he is gone he will never be forgotten!

    ReplyDelete