Thursday, June 10, 2010

11 Weeks Waiting - His time

Greetings -
I have been away from the blog world for awhile! You see today we are closing in on the end of the 11th week since we passed court. Since we passed court I have celebrated my first mother's day, seen a flood destroy and rebuild a community. I have relocated many many many of my events due to the flood, I have seen my parents celebrate 40 years of marriage, I have met my newest niece Kayla for the first time. I have seen in pictures my sweet sweet Tariku loose his first two teeth and I have heard from our adoption agency that he has recovered from chicken pox and pink eye. Wow alot sure has happened in 11 weeks and yet my heart aches for my sweet boy. Summer is here now and I yearn to take him to the pool and the park, to play with family and learn about life on the lake. But I am comforted by the fact that GOD has the plan and the timing. You see every time I thought he should be here GOD showed me that it was not his time. And so we wait for his time..........

2 comments:

  1. Gosh....your patience and your continued faith in the waiting will be so blessed! It's hard when our timing is not God's timing, but good for you for clinging to His promise that He is never late.....and He desires to bless us abundantly! Praying, Praying, PRAYING you get good news SOON!

    p.s....thanks for the blog button praise! I love it too! Becky did great (again), huh!?.....yours is cute too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just believing that God will definitely reward you for every heartache. ...and of course know that when you can't hold your arms up anymore, there's a whole network of AWAA families praying and holding them up for you.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete