Tuesday, July 6, 2010

June Update from the adoption agency!

Greetings -
We here at the Hammons House hope you had a magical 4th of July weekend! We were busy removing mold from the garage and putting up a swimming pool! I was also working on Tariku's life book. I have about 15 pages done and feel like I have 100 to go and he is not even here yet! We are so blessed with all the families that are traveling that take pictures and share little things about him! This morning we received our update from the agency! So here we go................

Tariku is now 47inces tall (which means almost all the clothes I have will not fit!!)
Tariku weighs 47lbs (he was 42lbs when we accepted the referral!)

When asked what he likes to eat he said CAKE!!! He will fit in with his momma just great!!

He can speak a few English phrases such as “May I go to the toilet, my name is Tariku, please, sorry, etc”.

He can count some numbers in English. He knows A through Z and numbers 1-20 in sign language.

He is very active. He sometimes gets angry when he doesn’t get his way. He loves cats and dogs.

So there you have it! Here are the newest pictures from the update!





Wishing you a Magical Day ~
Courtney

3 comments:

  1. Courtney,

    He is such a wonderful boy. I can't wait to meet him and I'm so proud that I'm his aunt.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just precious!! I saw the news that you are traveling very soon. I'm so excited for you!!

    jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is adorable ... praying for safety as you travel home ... HE IS AN ORPHAN NO MORE ... blessings to your family !

    ReplyDelete