Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My thoughts post Together for Adoption Conference-

Greetings ~
I have just returned from a great weekend in Louisville, KY.  The conference was EVERYTHING and MORE.  I am in the process of processing all that I learned and heard and saw.  But I did have to stop by here and say just a few things.

* The orphan crisis is an overwhelming thought and I think often times we are frozen just by the sheer magnitude so over the next few days, weeks, months (whatever it takes) I hope to share with you ways you can make a difference and NO adoption is not the only way!!

* Thank you LORD for re-breaking my heart for what breaks yours

* I was blessed beyond measure to catch up with old friends and make some new ones and for that I am incredibly grateful.

* I want to leave you with one tangible thing that you can do TODAY - read this story and PRAY not only for Davion but for the family that is out there for him.  Pray for all the kiddos in the USA foster care system that they know they are not alone and were not abandoned by God. (Click the link below the photo)


* Want to know more about Together for Adoption? Click here


1 comment:

  1. Oh my heart breaks for this little guy. I am praying for him!! (and others like him)

    ReplyDelete