Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The CHAT with Priscilla ~

Greetings ~
On Monday night I had the very blessed opportunity to travel to the North Star studios here in Nashville with great friend and fellow adoptive mama Rebecca to see a taping of The CHAT with Priscilla.  Now I will admit I was not familiar with Priscilla Shirer prior to a facebook post from Gwen Oatsvall (co-founder of 147 Million Orphans) but you see her post well it had me at adoption. And I didn't  really had no idea what I was getting myself into but if Gwen and Kelly Putty (founder of Ordinary Hero) were to be the guests I KNEW it was gonna be an AMAZING not to be missed event.
And all I can say is that it did not disappoint!  Not one bit!!!

Both Gwen and Kelly shared their journey to and through adoption and were also joined by the most adorable Emily Chapman Richards (aka daughter of Steven Curtis Chapman) ~

I wanted to share a few photos from the evening but I really want to encourage you to watch the episode when it airs.  You see I know not everyone is called to adopt BUT everyone is called to care for the widows and orphans and these 3 ladies not only share their heart they shared concrete, viable ways you could make a difference.  And afterall is that not what we are ALL called to do!!  If you want more info on any of these ladies and their organizations I am gonna include the links after the photos so be sure to check them out!









Oh Yeah I almost forgot - the details on the show - Mothering the Motherless - A Discussion on Adoption - Airs Nov 5th Tuesdays and Thursdays 7pm ET | 6pm CT | Replay: 7pm MT | 6pm PT

No comments:

Post a Comment